Sugar addicts unite!! I love the smell of POP!! All that yummy sugar and refreshing sparkling bubbles! Root Beer is my fave and an absolute classic! Naturally I had to share them with you!! Cave to your cravings cause we got you covered!
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
16 oz Candles - 80-100 hour approximate burn time. Made in Alberta.